Abrivia Recruitment 2015 Salary Survey has revealed key indicators of Ireland’s economic recovery. The data was compiled from a survey of 4,000 companies and 45,000 employees across multiple industry sectors. The key highlights are:-
- 73% of companies hiring in 2015 will be looking for permanent staff
- 22% of employees will consider changing jobs in 2015
- 55% of employers are happy to ‘virtually hire’ in 2015
- 52% of employers do not believe that they will find the staff they need on the live register
- 87% of employers say they are either “likely” or “very likely” to hire in 2015
- 49% of employers are willing to offer sponsorship to non EU candidates
- 74% are considering increasing salaries in 2015 (up from 68% last year). 54% of employers intend paying bonuses for 2014 to reward staff.
- 10-20% variation in salaries between Dublin and elsewhere. Companies in large urban areas now have to match Dublin salaries for some highly skilled roles.
The full survey, including salary breakdown by role and sector, can be downloaded here