Learning and Development (L&D) is changing. There is a growing move in L&D away from the traditional focus content to data-supported workplace learning. That is a fundamental shift in the way we see ourselves – and it is just one of three major trends from Donald H Taylor’s annual Global Sentiment Survey.
Join Donald in this webinar, as he explores the results of the seventh Survey. He’ll look at the opinions of over 2,200 people from 86 countries world-wide, and examine what it tells us about the future of L&D this year, and beyond. He will add an added focus on what we can learn from the results from Ireland.
- Data-supported learning: are we ready for it?
- Does L&D really want to be closer to the business?
- The five fates of trends in L&D: the hype and the happening
- Is North America still a driving force in new L&D ideas?
- A closer look at reaction from Ireland