Building Neuro-agility in Leaders
Recent studies in neuroscience have shown us that the brain is not just controlled by the way we think; rather it is controlled by the emotional attachment we give to experiences. Neuroplasticity of the brain means that every thought or emotion we have can reinforce a neural pathway that hardwires our beliefs, creates limits and reinforces our conscious and unconscious biases.
Neuro-agility is a pre-requisite for the brain to function at an optimum level. Our brain is the mechanism which makes sense of the world around us and requires a regular supply of energy to function effectively. The neuro-agile leader understands how they can manage their energy and help redirect it appropriately when interacting with others.
Objectives of This Session:
• Understanding how the brain works
• Practical insights into getting the best from yourself, your team and your organisation
• Helping leaders build great neuro-agility in accelerating their performance
• Exploring the 4 cornerstones of the leadership neuro agility quadrant – health set, mindset, heart set and soul set.
• Dealing with emotional immunity – SEO versus SEM
• 7 Practical Steps to reboot your brain
As Director and Founder of People Resources, Deirdre works both nationally and internationally to assist leaders and teams achieve their highest potential through tailored Executive Coaching, Training Facilitation and Leadership Development.
Deirdre has over 25 years’ experience in helping people be at their best. She is a highly experienced OD Consultant, Master Executive Coach with the Association for Coaching, Applied Neuroscience Practitioner (AC and Dr. Paul Brown Accredited), and an accredited Transformational Neuro Coach with Dr. Srini Pillay, Harvard University, one of the leading practitioners in this field. She is also an Accredited Resilience & Positive Psychology Practitioner and a Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming