We are the Irish Institute of Training and Development (IITD), a registered non-profit in Ireland, and our business address is:
4 Sycamore House
Millennium Business Park
You can reach us via email using on of the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or you can phone us on: +353-45-881166
You have the right to access and rectification to any of your personal data. If you have any complaints or other needs regarding your data, please get in touch with us.
Collection and use of personal information
We have the utmost respect for our website visitors and members of IITD and collect the following data for the stated purposes. The information is only intended for internal use only,
• Names and emails of members and non-members, used for email distribution lists for communications
• Names and emails of members and non-members used for event registration, invoicing and communications
• Names and emails for member and non-members used for course registration, invoicing and communications
• Names, addresses, emails, phone, company name, profession, and other various demographic data, for membership registration, invoicing, validation, and communications. This data will be used to:
o To analyse Memberships interests and fields of work to support scheduling of our events and courses.
o To record applicants’ education levels and work experiences for membership processing, as well as establish access to the membership only areas of our site.
o To provide non-personalised data to governments and other agencies when representing the membership.
Communications consist of surveys, event and course reminders, bi-weekly e-zines, and membership offers, and similar emails, as well as our quarterly membership magazine, and similar written communications. We may include 3rd party communications in our communications, but we will never share any of our collected data with any 3rd parties, unless directly required to fulfil your participation in our events and courses.
We may use this data to improve our services to our membership. We will periodically send out information, including some promotional materials, and we might contact you for market research purposes.
Our data is secured, and is safeguarded according to normal industry standards.
IITD is not responsible for the content or policies of external Web sites to which we link our content.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer (or mobile device) in order to store data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for installing it.
We inform you that we can use the cookies to improve your navigation on the site, distinguish from other users, improve the use of the site, and identify problems to improve our site.
2. Type of cookies used on the Website
By browsing and remaining on our Website, you are consenting to the use of the above cookies, for the time periods established and on the conditions contained in the Cookies Policy.
4. Changing your browser cookie configuration and settings
You can allow, block or remove the cookies stored on your system by changing the configuration of your browser.
- For more information on MS Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- For more information on Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- For more information on Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl="es"
- For more information on Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Check the help or support of your browser provider if you are using a different browser.
If you do not accept cookies of this site it is possible that some options do not work as expected.
5. Change to the Cookies Policy